• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vcpkg "Could not locate cached archive:"

Fifflaren

Art of Conquest
Solutions
Reaction score
Lua:
Could not locate cached archive: C:\Users\Don Flipper\AppData\Local\vcpkg/archives\7b\7b930ac19c49c2e5c2035f64449221daf1104c06.zip
-- Downloading https://github.com/zeux/pugixml/archive/v1.10.tar.gz...
-- Extracting source C:/vcpkg/downloads/zeux-pugixml-v1.10.tar.gz
-- Applying patch pugixml-v1.10_fix_debug_pkgconfig.patch
-- Using source at C:/vcpkg/buildtrees/pugixml/src/v1.10-a6087f7b30.clean
-- Configuring x64-windows
-- Building x64-windows-dbg
-- Building x64-windows-rel
-- Fixing pkgconfig file: C:/vcpkg/packages/pugixml_x64-windows/lib/pkgconfig/pugixml.pc
-- Fixing pkgconfig file: C:/vcpkg/packages/pugixml_x64-windows/debug/lib/pkgconfig/pugixml.pc
-- Installing: C:/vcpkg/packages/pugixml_x64-windows/share/pugixml/copyright
-- Performing post-build validation
-- Performing post-build validation done
Stored binary cache: C:\Users\Don Flipper\AppData\Local\vcpkg/archives\7b\7b930ac19c49c2e5c2035f64449221daf1104c06.zip
Building package pugixml[core]:x64-windows... done
Installing package pugixml[core]:x64-windows...
Installing package pugixml[core]:x64-windows... done
Elapsed time for package pugixml:x64-windows: 11.02 s

As you can see in that exampel it says

Could not locate cached archive: C:\Users\Don Flipper\AppData\Local\vcpkg/archives\7b\7b930ac19c49c2e5c2035f64449221daf1104c06.zip

It is like that for the whole install of the libs. Everything says "Could not locate cached archive:". So I decided to check if I even had the "C:\Users\Don Flipper\AppData\Local\vcpkg/archives\" and I dont.... Im just not sure why I dont have it or how I was supposed to have it. Im lost I need ya guys o_O

it still builds if you read the rest of the msg, its just trying to find cached files, if it doesnt it downloads it and stores it

Solution
it still builds if you read the rest of the msg, its just trying to find cached files, if it doesnt it downloads it and stores it
So this aint a problem? Where does it store those files if its not there tho?

(Never mind) Thank you <3

Back