• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux vcruntime140_1.dll

cryptomeepo

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm having some issues when starting tfs on spigu after some updates.

I'm using nostalrius 7.x and I've just added the outfit modern system on it.

But when I upload the new .exe and dll's to spigu server won't start.

This is the error I'm getting from it:
wine: Call from 0x7b00fdee to unimplemented function vcruntime140_1.dll.__CxxFrameHandler4, aborting
1631026713670.png

Dll's I've uploaded:
boost_filesystem-vc142-mt-x64-1_71.dll
boost_date_time-vc142-mt-x64-1_71.dll

I've seen on the internet that I might have to set _msvcrt_nativebuiltin="true" in my .cfg
But I have no clue on how to do it.

Can someone help me?

ps: I'm running tfs compiled for windows.

Last edited:
Well someone said to me that I shouldn't run it as a windows exe. That this might be giving me this error.

So I tried compiling it inside spigu to run it as linux executable. Seems to be fine when compiling but now I can't run the exe...

1631109639686.png

Anyone??...

Nevermind I'm stupid and a forgot to put a f* outfit.xml in the data folder. 48h trying to fix this f* s*.

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with anything in data/, you seem to not have the executable bit on the tfs: chmod +x ~/forgottenserver/tfs

Back