• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Venatio need Good Scripter and Mapper

Strashni

minera.servegame.com
Reaction score
Hello

Info about server:
Our server need good mapper and scripter.
Right now server is down,becouse we gonna put server dedicated and it will be more faster.First time when we host it we got record whit 35 players,for 2 days,and every time there was 25+ players online,just for 2 days.Then we got some tehnical problems,and server have to go off.We gonna again host it for 4-5 days,we think that will be 03.08.2009,and then all will enjoy there.Sure it's 24/7 and we use Tfs 0.2.2.
Our old ip was seaphiroth.no-ip.org and now we gona dedicate it and we think new ip will be http://venatio.vapus.net.

Some more infos:
We added islands Pyre and Gengia,and many custom hunting places,becouse much players come for just 2 days.And we added new snow island,whit 2 custom quests,they are so hard,and we need someon to script that,also we have problems whit mapper,first mapper make island,but a lot of bugs whit stairs,houses,and many things,so he didn't know how to fix that,and we decide to found new one.

About aplications:
Please send your aplication this way:

First and Last name:
What job u wanna take:Mapper/Scripter
How old are you:
How much years you got experience whit your job:
Why you want help us,what you like on our server:
More info:

Oo maybe i can help ^^

add my msn
:[email protected]

First and Last name:zerak lord
What job u wanna take:A helper = mapper and scripter and idea maker..
How old are you:12
How much years you got experience whit your job:2
Why you want help us,what you like on our server:idk not playd yet XD
More info: im cool..

I could be helping if you want to,

I'm a very experienced mapper, also got good skills at scripting..

Sincerely

Back