• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Venezuela] Samurai Online 8.30C

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: samuraion.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: own client 8.30 Custom (have more sprites and we actually do a very hard work to import the whole 8.40 graphics and map)
~*Uptime*~: 60 -- 70% of the time (we have now test-serious-server, that means the dedicated will be in july, and in july, the things we did from december to july STAYS, its a confusion by many people don't play)
~*Hosted in*~: Venezuela, in my home PC, 3.0 Proc, 2GB Ram, but viruses that open millions of web pages thats why you can have lag sometimes...
~*Website*~: Samurai Online - Latest News
~*Exp rate*~: stages from lv 1 to 50 (8x) from lv 51 to 100 (7x) from lv 101 to lv 200 (6x) from lv 201 to infinite (5x)
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made. It contains 2 cities (1 shall be not residenced because it can be better), jungle, 3 dragon lair (actually building 4th) swamps, caves, blabla.
~*Runes*~: Normal Prices as an tibia rl, buying runes as tibia rl, conjure runes is 3 times charges, if you buy a sd on a shop, it will have 3 charges, if you conjure it, then you will obtain a SD of 9 charges
~*Loot rate*~: 1x (Addon items 10x, spirit items 0.005%)
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 12x skill (no trainers), 1x mag lv (the mag lv in TFS is like 3x really...).

More Features:

300 graphics added and building 180+ to july...
GM's very responsible, maybe can be controlled by fury... but what we can do...
GM's ban by rule violation system, so obey the rules =)

UNIQUE Monsters! Every 'x' or 'y' hour spawns the Unique, This unique is far too powerful and shall be defeated by a team, when you kill it, you will obtain a random spirit item

A spirit item are new graphics of the old graphics that duplicate the old graphic... For example

MPA: Arm: 17
Spirit MPA: Arm: 34 + 10% absorb of all elements.

Outfit-Quest system (actually working on it)

House system (Aleta sio and aleta grav doesn't work, we will wait until the new TFS release on january...)

Huge map can handle about 100 people without discussions :)

Server can handle about 50 persons without lag in the same time even with the viruses (without them it will be 100...)

I hope your comments

The paranoic people about the virus: I will delete him on january, I'm waiting for technical store open...

Back
Top Bottom