• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[VENEZUELA] Samurai Online (Own version (8.30))

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: samuraion.no-ip.org

~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 8.30 (If you login with this client you will be debugged lots of time, so I recommend you to download the one on the site.)

~*Uptime*~: 12-16/7 (at the moment)

~*Hosted in*~: Venezuela, on a 100mbit connection with good system.

~*Website*~: Samurai Online - Latest News

~*Exp rate*~: from 15x to 5x (in stages)

~*Map*~: Custom, Home made. It contains 1 city and tons of hunting places.

~*Runes*~: 3 times charges on rl and same price as rl

~*Loot rate*~: 1x (custom items)

~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban. Saturday for double exp and sundays of PVP-E

~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 10x Skill and 2x Magic.

Further Informations.

About History

We opened the server on July 2007 as just for fun server... we were surprised because at october we had 54 players online, since there we are opening the server everytime we can... And everytime we can we meet (the GM's) and we plan for a better server.

It will going to be 24/7 host?

We hope so, if there is a lot of people at least 15 to 20 playing on the server, we will try to put it 24/7, as well, we will going to put also the Donation System.

Why we should download your client, what is if not sure?

I can assure you, that our client is 100% clean, and if its not, you can mail us, or even post here what did you found so we can fix it up.

You should download our client because we put 300 (maybe more) graphics on the server, and monsters loot these graphics, as they are exclusive and very rare you will not always encounter with it.

Serious Server did you say?

We were immatures at the beginnings, but almost 2 years have passed and we granted a lot of experience so we can stand with patience

How much of you are? What if I kill you?

We are three GM's, including the creator, if you kill us, we are humans, obviously we will be pissed off... But if you don't bother us after the death, I can assure you nothing will happen... Nothing I say about bans or GM's killing people.

Jalp, sum gm band mi!!!

We are not accepting random spammers or people that stick to GM, we will warn this people, if not, ban them.

Features and Events

• Unique Monsters: Unique Monsters are a Special and it ONLY appears on our server, a raid is executed, a monster appears, and that monster is THE BOSS, you can NOT kill it alone, he got a lv requirement and if you kill it after that lv requirement he will not give you loot, if you kill it with your team, the killer will be broadcasted and the killer will possess a random Spirit (new graphics) Item.
  • Questions & Answers: The GM's will ask for questions, the first player to answer will win some reward (GM will tell what is the item before, in and after the event)
  • Hideout: Find a Slave char of the gm, or the gm, warning! He can hide whatever place he wants!
  • Saturdays and Sundays promotion: Saturdays of Double Exp and sundays of PVP-ENFORCED.
  • Secret Events: Events that are not shown to the public by abusing, like first to take the player number 500 wins a golden set or something.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, lately I will put some screenshots.

Yours, The Samurai Team.

Back