• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vermz0r 7.6 - Enforced Server with Thais Map.

xavan

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

In this thread I will release my new made server based on Avesta 0.6.3 It comes with a thais map which I editted with some hunt spawns. The reason while I release this server is because I have it in 7.4 format which I will release. It won't level as fast as this one and it will have a little "RPG-Twist".

The server is ment to be used in a pvp-enforced map, with private accounts. I will show you guys some screenshots about how it looks like in-game and I will add the download links on the bottom of this thread. If you are planning to use this server then I suggest you to read the entire post instead of just downloading.

The servers NPC prices are based on its current lootrate, which is 15x. If you want to edit this on your own, be my guest but I personally think this is the best.

Screenshots:( they pretty much explain themself since I typed what it is in the chat bar.

29kw0uf.jpg

2whqgw1.jpg

az730n.jpg

2h3rj80.jpg

do17as.jpg

9s3yol.jpg

15gawbt.jpg

331q739.jpg

Those were the screenshots, I also want to mention that the server is completely bugless, I checked every tile myself in-game. Also all weapons work and the runes have different IDs to reduce botting. All custom weapons ( new wand and new rod ) work 100% and hit from 80-200 PvE. It's around 100 PvP.

Download mirrors: 1 = megaupload, 2 = speedyshare.

Download from mirror (1)
Download from mirror (2)

I will add new mirrors if the link dies.

Get your NICAW AAC here
Special credits and thanks:
Tythor, used your very old thais map.
Verminor(me), for editing the map, making the spells and create the NPCs.

I hope ya'll will have alot of fun with this server :p

Virusscan:

2wqspbt.jpg

wjv3v5.jpg

I think the 4 virusses are false positives, since theres nothing different than the original Avesta version. But feel free to judge about that yourself.

Regards,
Xavan a.k.a Verminor

Thanks, anyways, I told in the top post that you could judge yourself, then also keep it to yourself.

The last thing I want is to get flamed.

Back