• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

Heyron

Solutions
Reaction score
What ports are needed for websites in Windows Firewall?

And since my internet is fiber, I need to add these ports on the internet provider's modem configuration page.

HalfAway

Thanatos
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
HalfAway
What ports are needed for websites in Windows Firewall?

And since my internet is fiber, I need to add these ports on the internet provider's modem configuration page.
7171/7172 login / gameport

Port 80 if you use website, might need to turnoff remote access to your router if you end up at routers login when trying to access your website.

Do NOT forward port 3306 like everyone does, thats only for remote db access.

Prima Prillan

Reaction score
GitHub
Prillan
Yep, as title says.

46 minutes of my sexy voice <3

720p or 1080p for good quality

Yep, as title says.

46 minutes of my sexy voice <3

720p or 1080p for good quality! + fullscreen
Enjoy.

Rly nice, i love the video but i have a problem. When i download a server there is no "starter" or what the name is, to run the server.
Was searching for 10+ hours yesterday without progress to find a server with a "starter" in the files so iam stuck. Honestly i have no idea how to get one.

Would be rly glad if somone culd explain for me, or just link a server with EVERYTHING in it. Thanks <3