• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIP Area

mesosot

Reaction score
Id Like to Make a city in my OT to be a VIP members Only VIP members can pass ... so how to make a VIP teleport that the teleport and its surrounding squares are VIP so when some one try to enter it say " sorry only VIP members are allowed " sure u have seen this idea many servers so if u can help too

Well I'll tell you the simple way, incase you don't have any lua knowkledge.

I suggest you to create a house and invite those you want to have acces to that area. In the house you set a teleporter to the VIP area. Quite simple eh? ;)

yeah it is but it will be seems to be a NOOB hoster/creator lol i was hosting tibia from 2 years i have a very awsome server made by me ... but i have stoped for 2 years so i forgot every thing and the new SQL system is now working ... so if there a way to make like this idea so help ^^

Well I'll tell you the simple way, incase you don't have any lua knowkledge.

I suggest you to create a house and invite those you want to have acces to that area. In the house you set a teleporter to the VIP area. Quite simple eh? ;)

A house... -.^?

That's not a LUA Knowledge.

I suggest to make like in the enter of that city, make a script like a floor square ask you to be donator. Like giving a new position to all donators.

Tutors:

Position: Tutor

Donator:

Position: Donator

I dont know if you understand me...

Could also just make it like a "quest".
Make a SQM/teleport that only players with certain storagevalue can use.

Something like this:
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos, frompos)
if isPlayer(cid) == TRUE and item.actionid == 400 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,9000) == 1 then
doTeleportThing(cid, {x=511, y=378, z=6})
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"You're now in the VIP area!")
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"Sorry but only VIP players.")
doTeleportThing(cid, frompos)
end
end

(Not my code)

hmm house is the simplest of ways but i think people like servers with complex scripting XD

like no teleports -.-
sleighs (rideable)

Back