• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Virtual Server Help

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey guys I might need your help, and I was hoping someone may know. Okay so here it is.... I recently bought a German Server with a 1000 Megabit connection to host. the only problem is I can't seem how to "Port Forward" Meaning: I cannot access the modem's configuration settings? Well anyways, if anyone here knows how to access that please send me a private message here on otland or you may shoot me a text at +1-(901)-409-3276

Thaks Guys/Gals! :)

P.S: OH! and I almost forgot to mention the server is from serverloft.com and the server is "PerfectServer XXL Xeon 2.0"
Thank you again, very much. ^_^

Dude do you know anything about my problem, here it is Ok im new to OtLand, but i need help with a OT im hosting, the problem is i can host a 8.1 Server with no problems but when i go to host a 8.54 server i try login, the account manager comes up but i cant log on to him :S my firewalls are turned off all my virus programs are off ive port forwarded it correctly add me on msn please tell me what the problem is [email protected] thankyou!

Back