• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Virus scan?

Bondy

Reaction score
Can someone post a good website to do a virus scan? I use virustotal.com but my file exceeds the maximum weigh :( (24.799kb)

i suggest buying kaspersky. it is THE best thing on the market. my mom works for DFAS (defence finance and account service) and they only use kaspersky (and i mean some of these people are working with white house payroll so i mean its big accounts that need protected)

it comes with 3 disks (you can only use each disk once per computer) and its expencive but i've had it pick up virses that my norton and macefee didnt pick up. ( dont ask why i had 3 virus protection programs on 1 comp... my mother is like a hypocandriac with computers

i suggest buying kaspersky. it is THE best thing on the market. my mom works for DFAS (defence finance and account service) and they only use kaspersky (and i mean some of these people are working with white house payroll so i mean its big accounts that need protected)

it comes with 3 disks (you can only use each disk once per computer) and its expencive but i've had it pick up virses that my norton and macefee didnt pick up. ( dont ask why i had 3 virus protection programs on 1 comp... my mother is like a hypocandriac with computers
it's a fuking memory leak

Back