• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Vitamin Poketibia System

atakashi

Reaction score
Personally, while needing a vitamin system for PDA.

I already have an idea in the head and I will not be able to do the work, the following the vitamin base I did the action and talz, which is as follows.
A table in the "players" database there has an "atk_bonus" table that adds temporary action 1.30.

So that I'm not able to do read any system level, I'm not very good with query so can anyone help me finalize?

This is a part of the system.lua level that I want to edit, I imagine a non-powerupat query should be wrong.

Code:
-- Attack --
local powerupatk =  db.getResult('select `atk_bonus` from players')

-- Vitality --
    setPlayerStorageValue(pk, 1001, pokes[getCreatureName(pk)].offense * (getMasterLevel(pk) + (getPokemonBoost(pk) * 10) + bonusboost) * ( powerupatk ) )
    setPlayerStorageValue(pk, 1002, (pokes[getCreatureName(pk)].defense + bonusboost) * bonusdef * ( bonusalpha ) * ( bonushallow ) * ( bonuswdef ) )            
    setPlayerStorageValue(pk, 1003, pokes[getCreatureName(pk)].agility)
    setPlayerStorageValue(pk, 1004, (pokes[getCreatureName(pk)].vitality * (getMasterLevel(pk) +  (getPokemonBoost(pk) * 10) + bonusboost )  1 )
    setPlayerStorageValue(pk, 1005, pokes[getCreatureName(pk)].specialattack * (getMasterLevel(pk) + (getPokemonBoost(pk) * 10) + bonusboost) * ( powerupatk ) )

Back