• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocations...

What vocation should I choose?

• Knight

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Paladin

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Druid

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

TheNotoriousNaS

OFWGKTA
Senator
Reaction score
Hello players of Radonia! :p

I'm thinking about starting playing on Radonia and I'm wondering about what vocation(s) you would prefer for me. I'm only playing 1-2h per day now that I've started school and everything...<_<

In other serious servers I prefer knights, but here I've heard some complains about knights...

I'm up for any suggestions!
Vote in poll!

Last edited:
I think paladin is a good vocation. You train hunting and it's pretty cheap tough. The knight it's good at high level, but it takes time to train the skills, trust me. And druid/sorcerer you get fast levels if you get cash. Maybe from 40 to 50 in 50 minutes if you go dragons with enough runes..
Mmmm hope i helped you.. :)

What about the new update?
I've heard that druid / sorcers get more spells and paladins are going to have a little less power.

Well, sadly, moderators think knights are all right when they suck :S, i can tell you to have a mage/pally, its the only vocations that are not totally shitty, and in there, a mage can make his own supplies, while the paladins doesnt needs that much supplies, chose what you like the most.

PD: was it really necessary to make a new thread about the kind of vocations?, i mean, you get lvl 8 in 5 mins, but you would have to wait at least one day to have a good answer.

Wojs~

Aww, already made my character to an knight, dammit :(.
Didn't know rook was that eazy (went through level 1-8 in like (10?) some mins. But my next character will surely be a paladin :thumbup:.

But keep replieng this post, it might be helpfull for someone else and it's unessecary for them to do a new thread... (unless if they want posts..:p)

Last edited:
Back