• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocs using runes

grogan

Reaction score
How do I make it so a certain vocation can only usae this tune i carnt find it in the spells folder iv'e looked everywhere. I'm making two runes one for knights which is similare to uh but all vocations can use but i only want knights to use same with manarune i only waqnt mages to use this rune. can anyone help or no what to change. im using latest forgottens server 8.22

Just edit the rune in the spells.xml file like this:
Code:
<rune name="Icicle" id="2271" allowfaruse="1" charges="5" lvl="28" maglv="4" exhaustion="2000" needtarget="1" script="attack/icicle.lua">
    <vocation name="Sorcerer" />
</rune>
This will allow only Sorcerers to use this rune, to add more vocations just add a new vocation line and edit the name.

Jo3

Just edit the rune in the spells.xml file like this:
Code:
<rune name="Icicle" id="2271" allowfaruse="1" charges="5" lvl="28" maglv="4" exhaustion="2000" needtarget="1" script="attack/icicle.lua">
    <vocation name="Sorcerer" />
</rune>
This will allow only Sorcerers to use this rune, to add more vocations just add a new vocation line and edit the name.

Jo3

Damn didn know that... im still on the 7.6 times XD

Back