• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Voting] Autumn mapping contest!

Who wins this contest?

• Contestant 1

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Contestant 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Contestant 3

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Contestant 4

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Contestant 5

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Contestant 6

• Contestant 7

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Contestant 8

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Contestant 9

• Contestant 10

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's between piece 1 and 10, I'm 99% sure piece 10 is created by Blez. Piece 1 is the best if you ask me because Blez tend to create small areas which has a low playability and border all over the pieces, anyway I voted for 1.
I'm not 10, I can tell you that, but its nice yeah.

I dont understand why people are voting for the 1st competitor, you can barely see the work created due to low light (a bit 2 low)

1. how does hay get below the house and the earth/stone walls? what is that orc trophy thingy doing on a round stone? why isn't the fire shining? how can such a big mushroom grow on sugar cane? & weird roof for such a high house
2. I guess that's the definition of plain boredom; a massive room with 7 rows of the exactly same carpet, 4 mirrors and other random stuff at the edges, the surrounding area looks pretty weird and empty too
3. did you forget the theme?
4. the standard demon oak usage destroys this one, although the straight way through the trees is imo even worse
5. not really sure what it's meant to be, looks like a bit of everything, not really autumn and not really halloween
6. now that's one big mushroom, and with mushroom I mean empty picture
7. underwater plant on the surface, lack of details on like 50% of the pic
8. after 2. defined what plain boredom means, this one overdid it "a little"; I think it's not only spamed but flooded with borders
9. erm, theme? it's neither autumn nor halloween imo
10. well, if the theme was night this one should definitely win; roots/branches don't fit with the trunks; the weird spots (I think it's parts of a big foot print) look kinda random; the dark area is almost empty; I dislike the usage of 3 borders at one square

2, 3, 4 & 6 you could have at least taken a look at how to take better ingame/rme screenshots

I'm not saying I do not like anything at all, but I picked the most annoying things to criticize.

PS: I'm sorry if I sound a little nasty

Last edited:
My opinion is kinda hard but I didnt really like any of them, well I do but there isnt any I'd call great or lovely.

1. well done but kinda wierd in some points but the theme fits
2. wrong theme I guess or is it meant to be halloween cuz of the ghosts? no real structure / looks auobordered (doesnt matter if it is or not it looks like) / boring / nothing great! your first map I guess?
3. I like it and I can see the theme but there are only 3 trees that support it, kinda boring
4. dont see the theme, some spammed trees, demon oak and done? wtf
5. theme fits but it's kinda randomly done, stone walls? why didnt you use mountains, the hanging statues dont fit there, imo
6. theme dont fit really, I just I see a mushroom, nothing else. but I kinda like it. dunno why. it's kinda nice but could have been done by everyone
7. I like it abit, I maybe would have voted for it if it was ingame, cuz of some cool effects or so, dislike the ground (grass) sprites
8. theme fits kinda, bordering totally fucked up, spammed with shit, but it's not bad at all
9. very nice one, theme totally wrong dude, bit I really like it, except the balcony things on the left and right
10. you can see like 16 squares cuz it's damn dark, theme fits, but nothing special, bordering is kinda fucked up

Well, I can ONLY see Autumn on #7, so my vote go on it. There's no enough details IMO, but it's only one map which shows kind of Autumn.

Autumn in Poland is beautiful, we are calling it Golden Autumn:
polska_zlota_jesien.jpg

Curse you shittards!
Now there are two winners and I gotta do something to choose a winner.
And as I know how it always goes here it'll never be good for anyone, so I wont even discuss it...

I'll do a teamviewer session (not sure when) and use this site: RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service
I'll announce when the teamviewer session will be an hour before I'll actually do it so everyone has a chance of seeing the post.

When the winner is chosen I'll reveal everyone, etc etc etc...

Last edited:
Back