• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[VOTING THREAD] Shittiest Mapper Contest!

Vote for your favorite shitty map!

Votes: 5 19.2%

Votes: 4 15.4%

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Other (write in comments because only 10 choices are allowed apparently lmao)

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why you trying to be so smart all the time? If we would take all the people, and sort the actual WORST mapper, then we would have someone who doesn't know the game at all like some grandpa somewhere, just choosing a raw ID item and putting it somewhere. The WORST mapper wouldn't make a playable map. The end.

1. I wasn't trying to be smart, I was being sarcastic
2. This thread is a meme, so was my initial response to it

gfy

I see 5 "other" votes, but only 4 confirming their votes for specific pieces. Someone better pipe tf up or imma pipe 'em over the damn HEAD :mad::mad::mad:

I see 5 "other" votes, but only 4 confirming their votes for specific pieces. Someone better pipe tf up or imma pipe 'em over the damn HEAD :mad::mad::mad:
please remember this is a christian forum and dont make angried coment or threatened some body becos its bad becos they can maybe get scared and such. with kind regard father michael:eek:

i think u are bad hoster of contest?? im angry :mad::mad::mad::mad: where my prize??:mad::mad: u scammer me i voted for trump:mad:?!!! admin band him plz:mad:

bump daily reminder hoster of this contest did bad job
gofundme.com/banpoopsiedoodlefromotland/10000usdraised

Congratulations to @DestinationSer I guess? might've been a different winner but I guess we weren't clear on how the "other" option was supposed to work

Anyway, here's this really awful looking medal that I made by screenshotting a super zoomed-out bad map in RME to commemorate the winner of this """""competition""""", but I guess anyone can use this for anything really but probably no one will because who would want to lmao
here u go @DestinationSer
13oR37G.png

Congratulations to @DestinationSer I guess? might've been a different winner but I guess we weren't clear on how the "other" option was supposed to work

Anyway, here's this really awful looking medal that I made by screenshotting a super zoomed-out bad map in RME to commemorate the winner of this """""competition""""", but I guess anyone can use this for anything really but probably no one will because who would want to lmao
here u go @DestinationSer
13oR37G.png
lol noob i saved it too, i didnt even pay for it :p:p:p:p

edit: how to i install this sprite into my ot server? im using google and the forgottens server mystical force of spirit 0.1.2
08f47822f50d0fb3e4eb544757277e67.png

Last edited:
lol noob i saved it too, i didnt even pay for it :p:p:p:p

edit: how to i install this sprite into my ot server? im using google and the forgottens server mystical force of spirit 0.1.2
08f47822f50d0fb3e4eb544757277e67.png
mmm u need tiger avesta realots yurot v9.87.45.128 for this sprit mens

Back