• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster (VPS)OT rox needs your help.

bolero

MikeHere
Reaction score
It has a lot of potential, but here in Venezuela we don't use dollar as the main currency.. and there's no paying methods available, so that's WHY I CAN'T BUY MY VPS

Need financial help to buy a VPS I do anything to change that to buy my VPS for my server: (

Information:
It is a map of 10 mb. My server has a lot of fame but the players have gone slowly because it has a slow connection and a pc thing rox because in Venezuela there are no connections higher than I have and am in need of money aside.

I edit the server ... It has a base MAP SadTeam but almost 90% of the map as I edit.

It is a map for a serious RPG server. is 8.42.

Yep bro. Have donation system is very rox.

Players Online now... 45---50
before was have 91 players but I had been told that retired from the lag.

For only VIP Account:

Acces to islands rox for lvl up
Promotion only for vip
Wand and Rods only for VIP
Have Inquisition
Have Firewalker Boots Quest
Exp extra
Loot extra

100% RPG

AND MORE..!!

Here is the photos...

140knqu.jpg

n6cbqc.jpg

2yl5n44.jpg

Sure? Mmmm The record now is 40... 45...

Kekox is a friend who's jealous because once he hack my server and now wants to give me bad reputation that no one here to help me.

True friend?

If it were not so bad things post not here ...
=)!!

What map is? I'm edited this :S! Lawl... Why you dont enter? ;]!

Because if you say that this map is downloadable reports before and do not ask me to enter information and there you think? ;)

First, the map is based on the world "Devland". Your not fooling any body. Devland servers is alright, but not worth to buy a VPS for a noob.

HAHAH OWNED!

bolero said:
Sure? Mmmm The record now is 40... 45...

Kekox is a friend who's jealous because once he hack my server and now wants to give me bad reputation that no one here to help me.

True friend?

If it were not so bad things post not here ...
=)!!

Dude, please! Learn English in New York City
What did you just say?

I just get the "true friend".. Who said I was your friend? I do not have idiots friends sorry.

bolero said:
If it were not so bad things post not here
I feel like you're trying to tell me something :\
once again Learn English in New York City

@Kekox
Hahahah idiot friend? Why you don't come in rl and say to me in mi face? You need say to you friend Johiner attack me in rl? Fuck noob.

Come you ;]! I'm ready always =]!

@Assassin Legend
You just said... Based in SadTeam... Don't is really SadTeam.. I'm saying... I'm edit 80 % Of the map. =/.. Lawl.

@husam
Yep bro ;[! I'm tired to think u.u! :p!

@Kekox again.
You are the noob here...
Spare me the comments noob what you want is to give me a bad rep... =')

PD:Tienes miedo que alguien me ayude.? Omg...

www. LearnEnglish . com

PD: Miedo? por dios si diga lo que diga nadie te ayudara asi ese serv tenga la dedicate que tenga no pasara de mas de 40 xd

No te llego a tu casa porq no vivo cerca..

Back