• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wall Sprite presents as a mono-pattern as opposed to a dual-variation-pattern in game. Pictures included.

JungleSnow

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this and need help:

At end I want a wall-sprite to present in game with both of its variations one after another; X-Y as opposed to X-X. Instead the wall-sprite presents as only a single wall sprite with no variation whatsoever. This is particularly odd because both in the objectbuilder and in RME they present as desired, a dual-variation-pattern. It is not JUST a single wall sprite occurrence either, both the Darashian desert wall and this stone wall exhibit the 'error'. They appear with the correct variations in both OJB and RME but not in game.
Further it is odd because if I "/i 1050" (stone wall), it creates the SECOND VARIATION in the pattern I am missing in game, for a number of wall-sprites that I am all missing. It does this as well for the Darashian Wall.

It is not because I didn't change out .spr or .dat or items.otb.

Please help me. Is it something with the Pattern X, Y, Z? Is it something to do with ItemEditor? It looks like it should work as far as I can tell. To note the walls are stackable, is that the problem?

DualVariationOTLANDPost.pngDualVariationOTLANDPost002.pngDualVariationOTLANDPost003.png

Thank you very much.

Back