• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Wanting to be gm of Rpg pvp or Pvp-e..

Soulja

Reaction score
Well.. heres a little about me..
Name:Torrey
Language(s): English

Ive been a GM of many different Ots a while ago.Also i have been Game master of WoW private servers. and different kind of games.
I understand that theres no being unfair or helping your fellow Ot Friends out while being a Game master.
Also i hope to help many people out so i would settle for CS or Tutor. I help people out when i play regularlly and i report people who Hack Bot or any sort of thing that is against the OT rules of that server.
I dont want Gamemaster for only fun.. its alot of work to answer Reports and messages for help.. and also when i find bugs or things like this i can contact the Admin to fix.
I Very rarely have to ask for help or anything while playing an ot because ive played tibia up to 30 Elite knight -until i got hacked.

Anyways.. i would Love to help this server out by being a GM ;)
I could give suggestions but have no idea how to Map.

Well and im on a lot i wouldent know how many hours a day but.. when i can.. canceling school friends and Football that is starting soon.
Other than that im pretty much free and its summer VaC so.. il be out of school but have Summer Football camp to go to.
Anyways.. il be a really cool GM and even if i dont get the job as GM il keep my hopes up for Counsellor or Tutor.. or just a helpful guy on this ot that everyone likes..

You can Contact me AT [email protected] <yahoo email> or.. MSN
[email protected]

Im on MsN alot so yeah.. il most likely answer to msn quick

Last edited:
Back