• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Frags

i dont know why kurwaa mc borno and lichtbogen are in this thread they arent with the addiction.... we are the third part of the war :p each against another

nah... lol your the leader and you helped adiction so basically you called alliance with them. so your guild gets put in

Yep, Raging and I are obviously BR's. /Sarcasm

Way to pad the frags lol

can make a new thread teletubbies and you are fuckedn - Frontliners adiction and i Gief ....
:p new war new stats

just adding us is wrong make NEW thread and count all frags cause i made like many more and start the thread from kills yesterday the 26.9....
Not when all were against another as there is a main change

i got 15 Kills Yesturday .... Stfu :) I Mean Spoock?....Speeck?....Spuuck? Oh Yeah Spa(nab)ack...Yes it is :)

Both teams die so much it's ridiculous. Stop trying to look like you're good, it just makes you look like a dick.

It's impossible to keep a frag list at this point, especially when people die 15+ times in a single battle.

Just have fun and leave the drama for real life.

Both teams die so much it's ridiculous. Stop trying to look like you're good, it just makes you look like a dick.

It's impossible to keep a frag list at this point, especially when people die 15+ times in a single battle.

Just have fun and leave the drama for real life.

Nicely said.

the frag list is terrible, you act like tele~ had half the people than they actually did lol....and Grats getting post count up a ton?

Back