• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War mode

Do you want the war system to be changed into something like this?

• Yes

Votes: 40 97.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Billey

Reaction score
My proposal is that it should be changed to something better, maybe like this.

Declared by the leader of one guild on another guild.

Challenged teams guild leader accepts or declines the request of a guild war. If the leader declines the request of a guild war he doesnt have to pay anything.

Both teams comes to a agreement of how much money the losing guild should have to pay to the winning guild.

Both guild leaders has to have that money on their bank accounts to accept the war or cancel it, if he cancels it that means that winning guild leader gets automatically transferd that money to his bank account.

During the war the leaders should not be able to touch anything of the accepted amount of money from their bank accounts. During this time both guild leaders can invite players to their guilds but only the opponent team r able to kick players from ur guild.

Example: Dark Sniper paid PPPs guild leader 100.000 gold to be free from war and kicked from the guild.

Example:

KKK has accepted the war against PPP, war will last until either guild reaches the amount of 200 frags. The agreement of 10.000 000
will be paid by the losing guilds leader.

KKK loses to PPP by 185 - 200. This means that automatically this system will transfer 10.000 000 from KKKs leaders bank account to PPPs leaders bank account.

Consider it:

Once two teams are in war, all characters are not able to leave guild during the war. The only one who are able to kick you from guild is opposite leader (Payment System in 1). (Idea taken from Renton)

:ninja:

Not my own idea, taken from real tibia & ppl in-game that r tierd of the system that is now.

Last edited:
Consider it:

Once two teams are in war, all characters are not able to leave guild during the war. The only one who are able to kick you from guild is opposite leader (Payment System in 1).

Already stated this before, but Talaturen stated that there are more important issues..

Though I disagree, cuz if you wont fix this, means less ob = less fun = less players

More players should be able to join, else the new players from each team will go to the war and try destroying it.

agreed with all except "During a war neither guilds can invite more players to join." this just got no point in my opinion..

Back