• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War ? Or this ot its over ?

Jordi Ek

Aguililla Member
Reaction score
Since not teams here to fight all people is leaving this ot.
Maybe we can make two big teams with the people who keep playing this ot and have good warmodes ? :D

1st of all u need two commanders and two vt to make it possible.

i have got guild with vt just need some more good ppl who wants to fight .
im searching for a guild who has good commander and vt who wants a battle everyday.

i think we need to wait until telania go down but would be awesome to return battles like wipe again vs shock although they left this ots.

Since not teams here to fight all people is leaving this ot.
Maybe we can make two big teams with the people who keep playing this ot and have good warmodes ? :D

All people leaving the OT? Hmm wonder why the OT has over 1k players online daily then. :huh:

All people leaving the OT? Hmm wonder why the OT has over 1k players online daily then. :huh:

all people who's not charlover , who plays for war is leaving because its not sick warmodes here.

Oh okay, thats something entirely different then. It's also true that the biggest teams left and I wouldn't mind making 2 big teams for war.

Current teams:

Black Ravens - 27 people.
Equilibrium - 69 people.
Flawless Victory - 65 people.
Infectious - 41 people.
Orange Message - 36 people.
Rebels - 35 people.
Synthessis - 33 people.
Unstoppable Original - 85 people.
Vanquish Flow - 36 people.
Violent Saints? - 100 people.
Warning School - 54 people.
Hardcore - 16 people.

Some of them are new guild, some of they are old but they are fighiting.

Black Ravens: Never seen
Equilibrium: The guild I am in.
Flawless Victory: Seen, decent guild.
Infectious: Seen & no clue what/who they are.
Orange Message: Never seen.
Rebels: Never Seen.
Synthessis: Nuskei team? Nuskei even play this OT anymore?
Unstoppable: dem BRz
Vanquish Flow: dem BRz
Violent Saints: RPg of RPG d00nz
Warning School: never seen
Hardcore: 16 people dude... never seen.

As the others have said, Just have to wait for Telania to die and then people will come back. Drako said he will be back after Telania dies so that is atleast one team worth talking about coming back. Other teams I got no clue tbh. The OT have to live with having 15 v 15 warmodes til then.

As the others have said, Just have to wait for Telania to die and then people will come back. Drako said he will be back after Telania dies so that is atleast one team worth talking about coming back. Other teams I got no clue tbh. The OT have to live with having 15 v 15 warmodes til then.

for this reason im saying to make 2 big guilds to war 30 vs 30 with the fighters who keep on this ot server ?

Jordi EK: It is harder than you think it is. You got to find guilds that even want to merge and then get a main-commander that both sides like and then a communication tool that BOTH like again. A lot todo to merge a team or two.

i have got guild with vt just need some more good ppl who wants to fight .
im searching for a guild who has good commander and vt who wants a battle everyday.

dunno about battle every day but my team should be up for it. We're about 15 only though

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the leader of infectious and we can war so you get to know us ;)

I can tell you to pg now make 300 lvls and then wait for others to come from telania xd.

Back