• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War OT Idéa?

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
NOTE:
I will just say this thread can be edited anytime,
beause this server is not set on Name.

Now, why is this server so special?:
Its not Over-Powering items for Donors, the Runes will have increased by 10%, and those you shoot on the floor or the ground, those duration will increase by 10%. You can buy "Un-bann and Remove Redskull/Black Skull" They got 5 EURO, If you buy it, you will have one last change!. since you can just buy it once per account.

The server will have 3 type of class.
Normal Player: The Different about Normal is that they got the normal settings.
Premium Player: The Different about Premium player is that the Regen of Mana/HP regens faster than normal.
Donater Player: They got more platium coin, they will get 100% more, it will be 3 - 4 platium coin. and will have acceas to custom items which will have increase stats by 10%,

Example: The Item has 50 HP+ and 50 MANA+ and 10 Magic level, then you will get 100 HP+ and Mana and 20 magic level, and this item will not contain in-game, it was an example ;)

Cheaters:

All players who use any kind of Bots or Cheat will be banned quickly when we see them, all players can report the boters on a Specfic forum. (Will be dedcied were and which adress when its confirm that this project will been hosted)
Donors,Premium or Normal players will be punish with same punishment.

Reports:
You will able to Report all bugs at the same Forum as the Bots and Cheat.
(Will be Dedcied were and whihc adress when its confirm that this project will be hosted)

Spells:
All spells will be the same as the orginal.
no Custom.

Auto Saves:
Global Auto saves 15:00 and 01:00 (HOLLAND OR SWEDISH TIME
Character Save: Every Hour.

Teleports:
Will include in the map, yes ;)

Death Broadcast:
Every time there's a player killing another player this will be broadcasted (Name of killer and the pray, and if it's justified or unjustified).

Guild War:
Two guilds will be able to declare war on each other!
Only leaders of the guilds will be able to declare war!
War frags will be counted, but NOT as unjustified! so you can be killin'spree on war enemies without worry about frags!

War arena:
There will indeed be a war arena, there will not be any losses in upon death!
More information will be edited soon.

Employee:
We will Employee Commmuity Manager whos taking care of events, like War Arena and killing an beast as fast you can, when the monster is dead the CM at your side will broadcast and the other CM will kill the other boss.

SPECIAL:
Donor Shop Item for platium coins will increase by 10%.
Donor will have private and protection area in their Trainers.(NO-LOGOUT ZONE IS GONE, SAME ON NORMAL)
You gain acceas to VIP Town, and you will earn an Buff(Increase the Attacks by 10% while your in the VIP ZONE)

Please give me Idéa and i will think about it ;)

Kind Regards: XNM (my new name ) :p

Last edited:
NOTE:
I will just say this thread can be edited anytime,
beause this server is not set on Name.

Now, why is this server so special?:
Its no Overpower items, not even donors has OP its 10% better then normal items.
and the server Internet speed isn't 100/100 and can handle 100+ player, but we will increase by the time.

The server will have 3 type of class.
Normal Player: The Different about Normal is that they got the normal settings.
Premium Player: The Different about Premium player is that the Regen of Mana/HP regens faster than normal.
Donater Player: They got more platium coin, they will get 100% more, it will be 3 - 4 platium coin. and will have acceas to custom items which will have increase stats by 10%,

Cheaters:

All players who use any kind of Bots or Cheat will be banned quickly when we see them, all players can report the boters on a Specfic forum. (Will be dedcied were and which adress when its confirm that this project will been hosted)

Reports:
You will able to Report all bugs at the same Forum as the Bots and Cheat.
(Will be Dedcied were and whihc adress when its confirm that this project will be hosted)

Spells:
All spells will be the same as the orginal.
no Custom.

Auto Saves:
Global Auto saves 15:00 and 01:00 (HOLLAND OR SWEDISH TIME
Character Save: Every Hour.
Teleports:
Will include in the map, yes ;)

Death Broadcast:
Every time there's a player killing another player this will be broadcasted (Name of killer and the pray, and if it's justified or unjustified).

Guild War:
Two guilds will be able to declare war on each other!
Only leaders of the guilds will be able to declare war!
War frags will be counted, but NOT as unjustified! so you can be killin'spree on war enemies without worry about frags!

War arena:
There will indeed be a war arena, there will not be any losses in upon death!
More information will be edited soon.

Employee:
We will Employee Commmuity Manager whos taking care of events, like War Arena and killing an beast as fast you can, when the monster is dead the CM at your side will broadcast and the other CM will kill the other boss.

SPECIAL:
Donor Shop Item for platium coins will increase by 10%.
Donor will have private and protection area in their Trainers.(NO-LOGOUT ZONE IS GONE, SAME ON NORMAL)
You gain acceas to VIP Town, and you will earn an Buff(Increase the Attacks by 10% while your in the VIP ZONE)

Please give me Idéa and i will think about it ;)

Kind Regards: XNM (my new name ) :p

I would sooooo not play there ^^

1: You delete all botters (Hi, 4 Players, Yes, Bye)
2: You give donators super advantage (Hi, Im lowlevel Donator Knight with 1000/1000 skills cuz i can train afk for many many days)
3: Donators fuck... No comment -.-'

2: You give donators super advantage (Hi, Im lowlevel Donator Knight with 1000/1000 skills cuz i can train afk for many many days)

Donors and the Players got the same punishment, for prevent the PvP botting, such as auto healing and auto sd and Elfbot script, we will bann all we see whos using bots. and i promise i will see everyone.
A = I will tell you, Donors and Players has the same punishment as normal, and if they stand in the trainers all night, the donors, the teleport will be closed until the when i wake up.
A = I know you hate donation, I can tell you, you cannot even buy Equipment in shops. only Un-bann and Remove Red Skull/Black Skull and Donation mana which will heal 10% more sa the normal, same is the SD And UH, 10% dmg and healing. and you can buy VIP medal,(Its an quest to it to, but its very diffucult to take it down, since you need tacts to take the boss down.
anymore question let me know ;)

Signed.

1:What i meant was... You ban botter = You have a empty server. Face it, Everyone bots.

2: ???.... You will close trainers for donators? what? lol

3: Every donation u just mentioned is retardedly overpowered. Super MEGA HAXX0R UNKILLABLE MANARUNE, VIP SUPER LVL/SKILLS, super sds super uhs super everything.. Its retarded, And i yes, I hate some donations. Like the ones u mentioned. GO try this op super mega donation server and enjoy ur empty server ^^

1:What i meant was... You ban botter = You have a empty server. Face it, Everyone bots.

Answear: Yes, But do you don't think i will warn them..
its not instant bann if you think so.. you got 3 chances and then poff..
1 week bann. continue 1 month, continue 1 year..

2: ???.... You will close trainers for donators? what? lol

Answear: yes Under nights, since you complain about getting 1000/1000 in skills?..

3: Every donation u just mentioned is retardedly overpowered. Super MEGA HAXX0R UNKILLABLE MANARUNE, VIP SUPER LVL/SKILLS, super sds super uhs super everything.. Its retarded, And i yes, I hate some donations. Like the ones u mentioned. GO try this op super mega donation server and enjoy ur empty server ^^

Answear: I know you hate donation, so please leave it alone, i know you hack ots will donations... this just prove that your a dame hacker like ryan..

Answear: I know you hate donation, so please leave it alone, i know you hack ots will donations... this just prove that your a dame hacker like ryan..

He just abuses Gesior AAC bugs, which are easy patchable, not even close to being 'hacker'. ;p

Its war server, buts not like our features, you don't know anything more then whats written, and i know its many War OT, I don't like Custom Maps, since all says "I gonna play OMG", no one plays it ..

Its war server, buts not like our features, you don't know anything more then whats written, and i know its many War OT, I don't like Custom Maps, since all says "I gonna play OMG", no one plays it ..

cuz its retardedly done. I would play a good war server without donations etc, Good map, Good staff, Good balance etc

Nevalopo, This is my last repley, i know you hate donations, but how tha hell can the server be online and how can i pay the bills without donation, if the players not can get any reward?.. think abit... and yes you can use that you just donate and not get anything, but thats just retardley lazy, you not gain any money on it..

Back