• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team War OT is looking for 2 new staff members.

Mejen

Reaction score
Meet Your Makers

I've been working with this OT for a couple of months now, been having a dedicated server since august and are making the server in debian.

What I'm looking for is a:
C++ Programmer
Web Developer

What will your task be?

C++ Programmers task is of course adding new code and editing it.
In precise what he will do won't come up here. It will be a secret until the server comes online.

Web Developer
task will be to fix us up with a secure website and adding ZayPay/PayPal to it and other more secret scripting within the VIP system.

If you know a little about graphics on the website thats a plus but not necessary as we can get that with hiring another member.

Gaming Name:
Previous Experience:
How should I contact you?:
Examples of work(Not necessary):

Rewards for jobs can be discussed between us.

Contact me through PM on this forum! I'll answer asap.

As of now we don't have a website yet, thats what we are searching for.

Do you even think, you'll catch C++ programmer, and giving him a GM char, lmao, they don't even accept 100's of dollars for a week working!

Well, the C++ programmer won't have to do any hard work, alot less then a web developer will have to do.

Back