• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War server

Ovvnerson

Reaction score
Maybe something change....

Hello every1!
Im planning to run war ots 2 teams withs pass 1/1 and auto choose team with events tournaments 3 maybe more changing maps after 20mins playing! I like old tibia like 7.4-7.6 but i think better choice its like 8+

What u think guys ?

im not playing if players are playing. i only want bad bots or bad ai so i can win in pvp

Maybe something change....

Hello every1!
Im planning to run war ots 2 teams withs pass 1/1 and auto choose team with events tournaments 3 maybe more changing maps after 20mins playing! I like old tibia like 7.4-7.6 but i think better choice its like 8+

What u think guys ?

What is the point of warservers above version 7.72?

So maybe 7.6 with challanges like one team def gate, other tewm trying to destroy it etc

So maybe 7.6 with challanges like one team def gate, other tewm trying to destroy it etc

Thing is, you'd have to compete with realesta war, which isn't really possible tbh, people won't go over to play on your warot, even owners who had previous warot hosting experience couldn't really compete with realesta just because of their client and how smooth it is

make colosseum map we fight like gladiators
only atk runes no exhaust + push max

Last edited:
make colosseum map we fight like gladiators
only atk runes no exhaust + push max

yea, making an outcast-like warserver with almost no exhausts and manarune healing half the average sd damage would be fucking amazing honestly

Back