• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server

Do you like the idea?

• yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shawak

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Shawak
Hello,
I decided to make a war server and now I am searching for Ideas, also I want ask, if you like the idea. I going to post some informations, ;).

Server:
* War Server
* Privat Accounts
* Balanced Spells
* All Vs All
* 4 Different StartPositions
* Client: 8.50

Players:
Lua:
sorc = {
	Hp = 745,
	Mana = 3395,
	MagicLevel = 82,
	Cap = 1590,
	Fist = 10,
	Club = 10,
	Sword = 10,
	Axe = 10,
	Dist = 10,
	Shield = 24
}
druid = {
	Hp = 745,
	Mana = 3395,
	MagicLevel = 82,
	Cap = 1590,
	Fist = 10,
	Club = 10,
	Sword = 10,
	Axe = 10,
	Dist = 10,
	Shield = 24  
}
paladin = {
	Hp = 1305,
	Mana = 1715,
	MagicLevel = 24,
	Cap = 2710,
	Fist = 10,
	Club = 10,
	Sword = 10,
	Axe = 10,
	Dist = 134,
	Shield = 70
}
knight = {
	Hp = 1865,
	Mana = 595,
	MagicLevel = 11,
	Cap = 3270,
	Fist = 10,
	Club = 10,
	Sword = 126,
	Axe = 10,
	Dist = 10,
	Shield = 94
}

MiniMap:
attachment.php

(I'm still searching a mapper who finish the map, if you are interested look Here)

Character Load:
ab2n9y.png

Regards,
Shawak

Attachments

Last edited:
I like the idea, and I would love to join the team, Also be the hoster if there is any chance.

I dislike that they spawns at a mountain it will cause very much stairhoping

it's a nice idea and i'd love if you added cool features to it, like buy items with frags, awesome spells (just changed effects or smt)

I like the idea, and I would love to join the team, Also be the hoster if there is any chance.
There is an litle chance, but only a litle ;).
I dislike that they spawns at a mountain it will cause very much stairhoping

it's a nice idea and i'd love if you added cool features to it, like buy items with frags, awesome spells (just changed effects or smt)

@Stairhopping: You are exhuasted, if you stairhop, and I also added lianas, so you can climb on it up, but not down.

Remove exhaust when you go up/down stairs just :) And add some quest as anni,dhq and mayibe poi? And you'll get some unique reward :) People like that :)

Remove exhaust when you go up/down stairs just :) And add some quest as anni,dhq and mayibe poi? And you'll get some unique reward :) People like that :)

:huh:

Screen if you don't have the level that I configured in my config:
ab2n9y.png

I would love to be a beta tester of the ot :D As i like wars! On what dist are u making it? Are u going to host it alone or going to realse it on the forum?

Tips what ppls like!
Frags on players when rightclick them
Mapchange every 15-20 minutes
3-4 unique maps
Some kind of reward.
Private accounts is a big +

I would love to be a beta tester of the ot :D As i like wars! On what dist are u making it? Are u going to host it alone or going to realse it on the forum?

Tips what ppls like!
Frags on players when rightclick them
Mapchange every 15-20 minutes
3-4 unique maps
Some kind of reward.
Private accounts is a big +

Won't release it on the forum.
What you mean with frags?
Mapchange I will add 100%, also maps, later.

Won't release it on the forum.
What you mean with frags?
Mapchange I will add 100%, also maps, later.

I mean if u right click on the player it will say like "you see peder. He is a sorcerer. He owned xx peoples!"

Tell me if u need a hoster :p I love to host war ots ;)

I mean if u right click on the player it will say like "you see peder. He is a sorcerer. He owned xx peoples!"

Sure I will add this, also privat accounts system already finished, just need to finish the map, ^_^.

dude if u make them to summon on 4 diffrent places then its sucks... they are all vc all so they summon on same temple..

dude if u make them to summon on 4 diffrent places then its sucks... they are all vc all so they summon on same temple..

This 4 different positions are on the same map, just on other places.

Back