• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Symbol

kor

PHP ziom
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
rookgaard
YouTube
Rookgaard
Hello, does anyone know, how to put near playername one of this sybmols:
ward.png
?
It's possible to make script in LUA or I need to re-compile engine with changes?

I DON'T WANT WAR SYSTEM! I need only command to set this symbol ! Learn to read !

Ex. for drowning it's local condition = createConditionObject(CONDITION_DROWN), so for this it has to be similar.

That's ridiculous, it's a part of Tibia, it's supposed to be free. I can't look into it atm... If you have time to wait a few days I'll do so

Last edited:
That's rediclious, it's a part of Tibia, it's supposed to be free. I can't look into it atm... If you have time to wait a few days I'll do so

It is free, @Ennokas just don't understand how does it work. Elf isn't selling any guild emblems or guild functions in c++, he just sells war system parts written in lua/php to manage it. There is nothing wrong with it.

@kor
There are functions to do it:
getCreatureGuildEmblem(cid[, target])
doCreatureSetGuildEmblem(cid, emblem)

However they only works in 0.4_DEV.

if you managed to download it launched shortly, you will not need buy a premium.
I have the 0.4 without premium, and have all things of war system :)

you need to find all things to this work
{getCreatureGuildEmblem(cid[, target])
doCreatureSetGuildEmblem(cid, emblem)}
in sources... :S

//offtopic , but i can't compile the sources..i dont know why...-_-'

Yes it is possible, but to be honest I have no idea how to do this, sorry. You definitely need to use 0.4.

Back