• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows War system error help me!

xrill3

Reaction score
Hello im using TFS 0.2.2 And getting some errors when i use War system for 0.3+ Well I've changed the scripts in globalevents and putted them in creatureevents, It should work.. I can reload everything without getting any errors.. But when im writing "/war-invite Parakurtel" ingame as leader in guild Nothing seams to happend,When i say "/war-invite" with a god it comes "You have to be leader"exept from that im getting no message or anything. When i look in the exe folder im getting an error, This error appear everytime i say "/war-invite" and all of these talkactions ingame..

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/GuildWar.lua:eek:nSay

./GuildWar.lua:107: attempt to index global 'db' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
./GuildWar.lua:107: in function 'getGuildWarInfo'
./GuildWar.lua:127: in function 'GuildIsInPEace'
data/talkactions/scripts/GuildWar.lua:7: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/GuildWar.lua:3>

I dont know how to fix this thing, i hope that you guys can help me! My players are gagging about this, i realy need this. Please ! And thanks for helping me out!

Omg i thought this was some kinda help shit.. but nvm i might fix this by my self i meen to get an answear takes like 10 years

9/10 chance you won't get it working for 0.2 TFS, it's pretty hard. Upgrade or ask someone way higher up. :/

Red

Back