• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War

well killing an ek isen't so hard almost got blaze with 2 but well....
an para and a player without bot would die with ue spamming since it hits to mush ...

:thumbup:well i was going diagonal right when paralyzed and i was stuck lol couldnt do anything.

+ not weird with alot of pl botters noobs with para script with more.:thumbup:

PARA Script hahahahahahah u made my day hahahahahah I can't believe how many noobs playing ont his oTS LOL ... GOGO noobs buy more donate items ; D ! And spmm ue ;)

If u mean i've got Manarune too. U are wrong hahahah Cuz Me and my friends looted it from noobs haha we've got 2 x manarunes and donates hahaa All looted from noobs haha

You will Se Blazey Blaze

carpe noctem guild members is never online , me want war :( hehe^_^

If you want war i can give you it. but dont came later to me and say please stop killing me , i will be back on tibera today ;).

Richux i'm trying to fix more slots on ventrilo but i dont know how i do it. but i will log in and i will talk with you about that <3

Last edited:
What we need is a war area where we don't get skulls. You get red skull so quick on this server.

Chappie~

RICHUX U CAN DO SOMETHING FOR US. DELETE EXP SCROLLS !!! CUZ I CAN'T LOOK THAT NOOBS WHO ARE PLAYING LIKE 1 DAYS ARE 380 LVL in 10 MIN -.-

WHAT A FUCKING RETARDED THING -.-:huh:

what do you think expscroll is for??

so that the gm can make some money out of it

fking get a brain.

the whole world's about money

Back