• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warcore is about to enter a new Era...!

Skyrazor

Reaction score
What's up fellows?
As we all have noticed and it's kinda official. WARCORE IS BROKEN!
I know this might have shocked you for a moment, but it's more than obvious.

So, the staff of Twifysoft is planing a new project and they're surely thankful for every help they can get.

And there's my (your) turn:

The time has come...
...a new era has been unleashed...​
...a world..full of
Blood​
Violence​
and the thirst of war in everyone's mind​

Warcore is about to get honoured for its name...

So here we start :)
I've been on this forum and these server for several months now and I've seen what people like and dislike.
I've fought on many other successful servers an..
and I think I've learned what's the definition of War in Tibia.

These things need to be changed:
  • the atack damage of the monsters needs to get lowered since it's won't be an highrate ot
  • Damage of Ultimate Explosion needs to be lowered a bit so 2 Level 150ED/MS can get a 150MS into Red HP but not straight from 100% to death
  • the damage of Exori Vis/flam/mort/tera has to be fixed so it's hits the same on neutral targets and it has to be lowered a bit.
    like the damage of Vis atm (Don't fix the Vis Bug/Try to make it for all kinds of Exori spells. So when you do a exori spell without having a target it hits more ;)
  • the damage of Fire Wave has to be the same as Ice Wave on neutral targets. so Fire wave has to be lowered and Ice incresed
  • the range of Rage of Skies (Vis UE) has to be the same rage as
    Tera UE (duno the name of it now xD)
    all kinds of healing spells needs to get lowered a bit. It's really needed that Exana Mort has to be lowered. It should hit about 70% less than it hits now. Something like 2 times as much as it heals on real tibia.
  • the mana regeneration should be lowered by 30-60%
  • the magic level rate should be lowered to 75% as it increases now
  • explosion has to be lowered a little bit and the rates should be the same as thunderfall
  • Pvp-E would be nice but with a lowered pvpe rate and an anti rook system.

What do you think about it?

Leave comments!

Since I don't can speak Geramny I write in English instead

It looks really nice, and it should absolutly be as thunderfall reates but I dont want pvp-e

Since I don't can speak Geramny I write in English instead

It looks really nice, and it should absolutly be as thunderfall reates but I dont want pvp-e

Just a lowrated pvp-e like on Inferna or Hibernawar
So nothing where Rooking characters would give you a boost of levels liek they did it on twinforce/icechaw.
Ofc with skull system

I don't play WarCore, but as I used to be a gamemaster on Softcores, Thunderfall and Icechaw I feel that it is okay for me to share my thought concerning the pvp-system.

So my suggestion is that you (Twiftysoft) implements a check upon killing someone. It checks for your latest 5 frags (may be within a time-limit as well) to see whether you have already killed the guy you may or may not currently attack. If you have killed him within your 5 last frags, you would get zero experience points by killing him again and he would not be added to the list again (perhaps moved up to first position instead of his current position in the list).

If you see any flaws or improvements on my suggestion, please feel free to interact! :)

Warcore should be a unserious server(sounds weird) but the thing is that most of the unserious servers got alot of players, such as Kumerac, Swelotions, 1337 etc etc.. It would be really fun to se Warcore turn in to a rl map with alot of new area and quests, it dont need to be that big so it take space... and like its able to loot such items that you cant loot, and do costum yalahari quest, you know guys...

Those fun servers.. and donations, like buy all addons or such things

Back