• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode ? Yes or no ? Any team is playing here?

Veziv is right. Go lunarforce charlovers ;o

siwek mnie do niedzieli/poniedziałku nie ma ;< moc twojego teamu spada o 40% ;(

Translate

Im not in home to sunday/monday.

omg these charlovers still think that someone will fight against them in shadowcores omg just change ots kids

omg these charlovers still think that someone will fight against them in shadowcores omg just change ots kids

how are we char lovers shadowcores has a way worse death penalty stop calling people char lovers you're on the ot with char lovers look who transfered there fatima...

^There is noone to fight all you have left to do is rpg =The obvious reason why your getting called charlovers why are you asking stupid questions when the answer is so apparent...

^There is noone to fight all you have left to do is rpg =The obvious reason why your getting called charlovers why are you asking stupid questions when the answer is so apparent...

i dont know about everyone else but me and my team fight every day usually start off by sneaking a enemy or they sneak us and it turns into a war and we lose levels so do they you're not a char lover for staying on shadowcores.

who cares about your random fights in banuta or goroma it's a thread about warmodes so learn how to read lol fatima transfered lunarforce? honestly idc we are gone there to have some fun instead of fighting one time per 3 days

who cares about your random fights in banuta or goroma it's a thread about warmodes so learn how to read lol fatima transfered lunarforce? honestly idc we are gone there to have some fun instead of fighting one time per 3 days

once again your stupidity impresses me go ue avalache fight i dont give a shit to be honest you are a geek what do you tell your mother when she tells you to get a life do you tell her your life is on lunarforce? who the fuck cares stop offending people who dont have time to fight 24 7 so they play shadowcores because personally i bot shadowcores and fight when i can because i have a job is that the first time you heard about a job? and in 2 months i go to basic training for marines so i could care less what you think about people who play shadowcores anymore. enjoy your ue avalanche fight.

how are we char lovers shadowcores has a way worse death penalty stop calling people char lovers you're on the ot with char lovers look who transfered there fatima...

In shadows you dont die as much tho bud

Shleder and other fags after long time in SC started to play on lunar!
They are so prOOOOOOO . Calling every single guy charlovah now...
damn im so sad :(

The best thing is then they all fight moar on forum,complain about magic level rate etc.
Hue hue ^^ Go and make next weekly war to get 50 frag.

Last edited:
Shleder and other fags after long time in SC started to play on lunar!
They are so prOOOOOOO . Calling every single guy charlovah now...
damn im so sad :(

The best thing is then they all fight moar on forum,complain about magic level rate etc.
Hue hue ^^ Go and make next weekly war to get 50 frag.
very nicely said

no bro, you are on the ot with char lovers, look who stood on the ot...1400 rpger's 100% day inq + poi + wz

once again your stupidity impresses me go ue avalache fight i dont give a shit to be honest you are a geek what do you tell your mother when she tells you to get a life do you tell her your life is on lunarforce? who the fuck cares stop offending people who dont have time to fight 24 7 so they play shadowcores because personally i bot shadowcores and fight when i can because i have a job is that the first time you heard about a job? and in 2 months i go to basic training for marines so i could care less what you think about people who play shadowcores anymore. enjoy your ue avalanche fight.

are u rly that stupid and think i will read it? lol dude i have nothing to you but the topic is about warmode not about a single fights 5 vs 5 for spawn or other shit peace

Back