• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WARNING] Don't Trust Samff or Wozu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to post a thread everytime someone scams you? Seems to be a lot recently

Do you have any proof that he scammed you? All you post is that he gave you his msn..

It just goes to show that you cannot trust anyone in this world.

I don't recall asking why

Yes I will post every time someone does because I want others to know. Just trying to help.

Go flame someone else...

I'm not flaming anyone, just commenting on all of these threads about you getting ripped off. That's too bad if that hurt your feelings and you think it's flaming

I have talked to Wozu and he told me the story you were trying to sell him a HORRIBLE real map server which half the stuff doesnt work so he said skrew you and left because its not even worth any money.

I'm not flaming anyone, just commenting on all of these threads about you getting ripped off. That's too bad if that hurt your feelings and you think it's flaming

You always do that though. Even on different peoples threads. Do you have an anger problem? Or what's wrong...seriously it's weird.

I have talked to Wozu and he told me the story you were trying to sell him a HORRIBLE real map server which half the stuff doesnt work so he said skrew you and left because its not even worth any money.

Well he's obviously lieing, since I already made 1500 dollars off it and no one is disappointed.
He's just a thief and a lier, he told me himself that he would pay 200 now, 300 later...so I gave him more time and nothing happened.

I thought I could trust someone, I guess not. It's funny because now he is trying to sell it to other people...ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back