• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Warning for a wonderful souvlaki recipe (in greek)

Blackstone

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have got a quick question about reports.
There is a lot of foreign language posts all over Otland.
So it has always came to my mind to kind of "make fun of it" hoping that anyone else than my would enjoy it.

Reporting it with "lorem ipsum" as reason or anything else that is actually quite funny.
Today I learned a greek souvlaki recipe is where some of the mods, or at least my favourite one Kasp*r draws a line.
(BTW. pm me if anyone want it!)
Now you could think they would giggle and laugh about it, maybe even cook it. But I guess no.
Humour is an artefact of the past.

So my question is basically. Should I stop reporting in the way I actually like to do it, or rather stop?
I am hurting no one with that, and it helps to get rid of those messages in the first place.

Just a quick reminder to everyone, don't spread hate but love (even if you are a moderator) <3

p.s. The doggo is behind a spoiler because my previous warning was for showing a gif as "meming". So don't click it if you feel offended by dogs.

Here is a photo of a smiling dog, just to make everyone happy again
Excited Aww GIF

Cheers and have a wonderful good evening
Blacky

Last edited:
Generally speaking, you need to include a valid report reason when you're reporting a post. Almost always, we don't know the context and what you're reporting a post for could be between the lines. Now, if it is something ultra obvious, personally I don't mind an empty report comment as well but that's my own view.

Thanks for the souvlaki recipe though, I'll pass. I'm Greek so I know a thing or two about souvlaki.

Your report consisted of nothing else than greek letters and a number. I could not have possibly known that it was a souvlaki-recipe.
Although, I must admit that I did giggle a bit when I realized what it actually was.

Nevertheless, I do not want to normalize invalid or meme-ish reports. And we certainly do not approve of reports in foreign language.

Back