• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warning to all server like use !save

Byllan

Reaction score
Want to warning all servers like use the command !save

Today when i and my friend play on Anillka ot so he gave me FireWalker Boots (A donate item) Then after 2 minutes i using !save Then after 1 hour so the server start to freeze then close

After that i login and respawn there i have use !save and i have his Firewalker boots i tell him i have you firewalker boots he say What i have my own he using !save before he gave me the firewalker boots!

I didn't understood a shit of what you've written..

He's just telling us about a way how to clone a item.

A "understandable" version :
Login with 2x chars.
Give a good item from X char to Y char.
Use !save on Y char
Give back the item from Y char to X char
Logout with X char
Stay online with Y char and wait for a crash

I understand, And this is only possible on noob servers/Unstable crashing servers

(This is like the dupe hack for you people who knows how it works..)

That is why i never did use a save every 15 min when i hosted a server, its the same as useing "!save".
So the best way to keep item clones away is to use a save once a day. But the downturn about that is you will have to use reroll all characters untill last server save.

ps
This is not a new bug it has been in OT for ages, but still good that you pointed it out to faily new ot hosters.

Edit: its also possible to crash unstable servers using the !save command by simple spaming it on lots of characters at same time

Back