• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion 'Warning, you are about to leave OTLand message'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
I think you guys should add a "Warning, you are about to leave OtLand, click here to continue" message. Multiple times have I clicked on links in signatures and posts that just say "click here" thinking I'd be redirected to a thread, and I would rather not risk going to unsafe websites, yes I know you can do "inspect element" and all of that other shit, but this is a decent suggestion in my opinion and I'm sure vBulletin has it. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Just a small suggestion.

I think you guys should add a "Warning, you are about to leave OtLand, click here to continue" message. Multiple times have I clicked on links in signatures and posts that just say "click here" thinking I'd be redirected to a thread, and I would rather not risk going to unsafe websites, yes I know you can do "inspect element" and all of that other shit, but this is a decent suggestion in my opinion and I'm sure vBulletin has it. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Just a small suggestion.

Hmm... It should be a great idea i know how you mean there is other forums they have it like flashback

2012-11-30_23-30-59.png

Deviantart also have that feature. I support this. But of course.. You are going to get the same answer as everyone else "We don't have the time to do this".

Still a good suggestion, since some people don't know that little window exists.
We don't cure stupidity here.
Will I see a suggestion tomorrow to block access to Otland after 8 hours being online per day to make people go outside?

We don't cure stupidity here.
Will I see a suggestion tomorrow to block access to Otland after 8 hours being online per day to make people go outside?

Not knowing such a thing isn't stupidity, not everyone knows every little detail about computer usage. Anyways thread can be closed now since I see it won't be added.

Hell no, those screens are damn annoying and I know very well if whatever I'm doing is safe or not.

If this feature ever comes for whatever reason, many others want to turn the utterly useless and annoying screen off as well.

Hell no, those screens are damn annoying and I know very well if whatever I'm doing is safe or not.

If this feature ever comes for whatever reason, many others want to turn the utterly useless and annoying screen off as well.
I agree with this, I hate when websites and forums have that :S
Not knowing such a thing isn't stupidity, not everyone knows every little detail about computer usage. Anyways thread can be closed now since I see it won't be added.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back