• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Warnings (regiester item ID)

Glidarn

Reaction score
When i'm starting my server i'm geting some "Warnings duplicate regiter itemID's"
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting I am wondering how do i remove this warnings cause its not causing any damage on the server because i have checked some other servers wich has the exact same itemid's but not showing any warnings, is it any chance to remove it from the console?

I will make it more clear... Is it possible to do something about it so it doesnt show me this warnings?

same goes for this "sha1" ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

// Glidarn

sha1 encryption is just recommended and will just delay the server start by 30 seconds or something, but you should change it.

About duplicate items, did you check your items.xml and search for that itemids?

SHA1 won't delay your server at all. About a ms or two when logging in tho. 0.4 have a 30sec delay WITHOUT it enabled.

@ Summ, ye i have and it looks the same as any other items.xml i don't have any dupplicate id's.

Should i change it to sha1? WOuldnt the passwords be like "asfa0sfasfmafj" long if you choose for example "hello" as pw?

no, ofc not i just thought that their passwords changed to like a very long one?

But i need to drop the database now and import it again,to get it to work with sha1? or is it viseversa? (if have sha1 one and want to change it to "plain")

Back