• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wartorn OT ---- Delete please..!

husam

Reaction score
Hello xin, I was wanting a guy to host my war server and then i found him
and after 2 days he blocked me and insulted me and made donations so i wanna you to remove him from your otservlist
Thanks!
(He thiefd my whole server)
if you wanna a proff
i can send you the whole server

and after 2 days he blocked me and insulted me and made donations so i wanna you to remove him from your otservlist
Thanks!
if you wanna a proff

Translating to English:

Hello Xin, I was searching for a guy to host my war server. I found a hoster, but after two days he blocked me and insulted me. He also made donation items. So I want you to remove his server from otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server.
Thanks! (He thieved my whole server, if you want proofs I can send you the whole server).

Edit: @OT

You could at least say the IP of the server...

Thanks!
if you wanna a proff

It's your own fault for trusting people :p This does not break the rules of otservlist.org ^^

hahah he had a website it was nicaw or so... i just wanna ddos HIM! but i dont know how

XINN is not responsible for stolen servers. So why even bother to complain?

Back