• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wat happended to the 7.6 war servers?

Dude

Reaction score
I remeber there was like 3, now theres only one left.. I remeber there was Aldora/Aurea war. And some other 8.54 client with 7.6 runes, manas etc.. I know know theres a diffrent ip for Aldora war, but what happended to Aurea war server?

Pm me a nice 7.6 War server and i'll host.. i dont have anything else ot do anyway

I would if I had one.. Ah well, someone should host one. Will be awesome.

Made a thread about this a while ago

I remeber there was like 3, now theres only one left.. I remeber there was Aldora/Aurea war. And some other 8.54 client with 7.6 runes, manas etc.. I know know theres a diffrent ip for Aldora war, but what happended to Aurea war server?

Aldora war (36.hopto.org) is still up althought the server is an old backup since the harddrive crashed. The ip is 213.166.162.248

I think Aurea war closed because too few people played it.

I maybe could open one ^.^ or two xD

Sounds nice :)

Ye, already play Aldora.. I did play Aurea war but I was a ue nab so didnt like it..

Gogo host a good war ot.:thumbup:

Made a thread about this a while ago

Aldora war (36.hopto.org) is still up althought the server is an old backup since the harddrive crashed. The ip is 213.166.162.248

I think Aurea war closed because too few people played it.

Sounds nice :)

I played it aswell but the exhausted is fucking stupid....I alwayys die by exhausted and I got laggs aswell because I think the connection ain't that good.

if I open one it will be laggless as my current server, and it wont crash apart fast there's 30+ online, as Aldora war, hopo36 and all other does.. >.<

well.. What Map would you like to have? ;)
and what type of war, Lo/high lvl? give me your opinion =)

if I open one it will be laggless as my current server, and it wont crash apart fast there's 30+ online, as Aldora war, hopo36 and all other does.. >.<

well.. What Map would you like to have? ;)
and what type of war, Lo/high lvl? give me your opinion =)

noob war would be funny like 30-50 ;O thais map? edron?

Yeah, I got all needed to get one running pretty fast..

so fast I got a plan what to do I can finish it fast =)

Back