• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Water in vial lol

Kedor

Reaction score
how to make somethink like that
the npc want for example vial WITH WATER in it to give some item
am i able to make that he accept only vial with water?
if yes tell me how please :p
cuz i need that to second druid addon quest.. he need to bring waterskin with water in it :p i guess i cant make that the water HAVE TO BE from 1 place so the water in it would be enough..
if some1 dont understand i can try explain in other way with some screeshots :p

It's possible to make that water have to be from specific place, just make lua script which give a unique id to vial, when you will use it on specific water (with actionid from script) and then make that npc will take only water which this unique id ;) Know what I mean?

if you got a normal npc, change the id of mana fluid too water, (7) is mana and 1 is water I think..

Code:
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'second druid addon') then
			if isPremium(cid) then
				if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5937) >= 1 [COLOR="Red"]and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2031)[/COLOR] >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5906) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5940) >= 1 then
					selfSay('Did you bring me 100 demon dusts, ceiron his wolf tooth chain, the water from the hydra cave and the botanist container?')
					talk_state = 14
				else
					selfSay('I need 100 demon dusts, ceiron his wolf tooth chain, the water from the hydra cave and the botanist container to give you the second druid addon. Come back when you have them.')
					talk_state = 0
				end
			else
				selfSay(addon_need_premium)
				talk_state = 0
			end

and and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2031) is that i need to bring waterkask or whatever its called... so i should make and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2031,1)??:p

Back