• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wazzup with the inability to download the 8.4 client?

Download

Reaction score
Hey, so I felt like downloading the 8.4 client and wazzup, I can't find it anywhere, even CipSoft removed it!
They're all so pretty when you look at it, saying "tibia840.exe", while it's in fact a 8.41 copy, just renamed!
Yes, this goes for CipSoft's too!
Check this out: http://download.tibia.com/tibia840.exe
It's just a renamed copy of the 8.41 client!

Now of course, my request would be: where might I find it?^_^

Where's the negative rep button when you need one..

Anyone with an IQ above 80 that'd like to reply?

Are you the one with an IQ problem?
You can download any client at that site.

Try checking the site before posting you f*cking retard.

Why don't you download the 8.4 client, install it, and check if it's the 8.4 client, then GTFO my thread. Aight homie?

I wasn't sure whether to waste another post replying to you, but just to inform you <on the false assumption that you can transcend information>: been there, done that.

Obviously not
70537399.jpg

Get over your f*cking ego and let someone help you.

Dude, when I say I've already checked it out, I already have checked it out >_<
Last time I tried, I got "corrupt file" error, and since the website is voted yellow by WOT (semi-dangerous) I assumed the files were corrupt.
I re-downloaded (while writing this post) and this time it actually appears to work, hrhr. Swear to god it didn't when I made the thread.
Even though it actually wasn't of any help, thanks for your <attemp of> contribution.

More importantly: problem solved (still remains a mystery why CipSoft got a 8.41 copy renamed 8.40 - of course, random guess would be: mistake)

Cip never keep old clients on their site. If they did there would be no need for sites like that ^^

And don't worry it's safe..

Dude, when I say I've already checked it out, I already have checked it out >_<
Last time I tried, I got "corrupt file" error, and since the website is voted yellow by WOT (semi-dangerous) I assumed the files were corrupt.
I re-downloaded (while writing this post) and this time it actually appears to work, hrhr. Swear to god it didn't when I made the thread.
Even though it actually wasn't of any help, thanks for your <attemp of> contribution.

More importantly: problem solved (still remains a mystery why CipSoft got a 8.41 copy renamed 8.40 - of course, random guess would be: mistake)

Install it in a different directory than 8.41 and it will work.WOT? Ain't that site dead?

@Bintz
Wrong, try this for example: http://download.tibia.com/tibia810.exe
@Kugash
No, I uninstalled the 8.41 version before I installed 8.40.
Also, if you did spend your time reading my main post (thread post), instead of just jumping in ignorantly, you'd see that I had written before that it is a COPY of the 8.40 version.
When you execute the file it says that you're installing the 8.40 version.

PS: My intention is never to hurt people, and I'm actually sorry if I do hurt anyone.
I'm yet still annoyed by major groups of ignorant & arrogant people..

Alright, I tried it:
98796543.jpg

^^

Just drop it, you got your 8.4 client now.
Be happy.

Edit: And I never tried to come off as arrogant, was just a little pissed at your response to me for trying to help you out.

Last edited:
Back