• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WeAreTibia.com <Hoaxed Players online and Corrupt Staff members.

White911

Reaction score
I do not recommend this OT to anybody. Players online are a hoax, you can see how many randoms they made that all have Magic lvl 20-30 and Shielding level 15. weither it's a lvl 15-30-40.

Also, GOD White is the most corrupt staff member. He tps his friends out of traps, gives them their backpacks back after their deaths and whatnot, and banns whoever dares call him out. Something he has done to 2 different teams yesterday. Which also include a hardcore RPGER, Chase dark, that is probably the nicest person I've met on tibia in 16 years.

Always giving an advantage to their friends, and the owner won't do anything at all to stop it because "White" is his partner. Don't waste your time or money on this server.

Very unprofessional staff team, server does not deserve the fake praise they are receiving.

(If I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum then I truly apologize as I do not usually post anything at all. But After my experience of last night I am disgusted to the point where I feel like I really had to express the frustration of the lost time of a long weekend. Thank you)

i can understand how you feel, but remember you are playing an OT. it's really common that things like this happens.
and if you really want people to believe you, then bring more proof than words.
also expressing it the way you did might benefit him so i don't recommend spamming threads about it. heard of bpgp?

hope you find something better to play in the future.

/emil

I was following whole situation via discord/tibia. I can't agree with corruption of any Gods from WeAreTibia servers. This is just crying of crybabies, that had too big mouth, and got punished for that. I'm playing there since first edition 5 months ago, and i never saw more open,friendly,fair support team ever on any other servers. Both of the Admins are always available via Discord, and answering fast or fixing stuff immediately after report.
And @White911 maybe i could belive you about the teleporting char from traps, if you could post here some proof like movie for example? Otherwise if u don't have it, don't mention it since they are just empty words without confirmation.

Back