• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Web Designer Needed

AnDy1990

Reaction score
Web designer is needed

just post here your msn and we will talk there about what you get for the job, how it will look. etc.

-Andy

A little more info when about the job... What kind of web site, if it's gonna be designed from scratch, etc.

A little more info when about the job... What kind of web site, if it's gonna be designed from scratch, etc.

Well its not really a big work, I got the basics. Banner, background. I need some1 that can script it (with AFS-ACC)and make some borders.

Its going to be a homepage for my Real tibia server. Also I want some info pages etc. to be added.

-AnDy

Andy :) HAha I can help you to start later when you're done with the map XD Muhahah

Andy :) HAha I can help you to start later when you're done with the map XD Muhahah

I would say thats just evil ;D

The real map is going to be done this week :p
But I really would enjoy some help today, so I can get it done.

--merge--

For those who help me create this web page, will be awarded =) I can pay if the web page is extreme well made.

--merge--

we are talking ccs here btw :)

-Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its not really a big work, I got the basics. Banner, background. I need some1 that can script it (with AFS-ACC)and make some borders.

Its going to be a homepage for my Real tibia server. Also I want some info pages etc. to be added.

-AnDy

Then you need a scripter and a designer if I am not mistaken ? :p

Back