• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Web] help in site intro

mostafaz4

Reaction score
hi, i just asking for help to make an intro to my site

i have tried to put my intro script in the index.php file to make it run before the site and it works
but i have a little problem that i want to make the intro appear the first time only the user enters
and then the user redirect to the main site automatically without seeing the intro again

i have searched on the fourm and i found this thread but with dead links :(

plz hlp
Thankx

EDIT: btw my gesior version is "gesior 0.3.4(beta4) fixed v5"

Last edited:
make another index.php with this in it and rename ur other to index2.php or something and simply change the link to index2.php ^.- simplest way i guess

make another index.php with this in it and rename ur other to index2.php or something and simply change the link to index2.php ^.- simplest way i guess

i think u didnt read my post

i already done the intro page but my problem i want the intro page appear the first time user enter the site
then if the user enters again he redirect to the main site without seeing the intro again

PHP:
setcookie("MyFuckingCookie", "HellYeahIViewedIt");

PHP:
if($_COOKIE['MyFuckingCookie'] == "HellYeahIViewedIt"){
Header("Location: http://GETtheFUCKoutOFmyINTRO.com");
}

yea pretty unserious but u get it XD

Back