• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner [Webdesigner] Searching Team!

MaxMeduza

\ ~.Compaq OTs.~ /
Reaction score
Hello!

Me and my friend is just about to start an Evolution by Wordan server (8.6) and we should need someone to help us with the homepage, we are about to use the Modern AAC ofcourse.

And we are getting this error please help us! ;)

PHP:
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'otserv.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

EDIT: Ive been reading a bit on other threads and I red that I need to add a new table... But what I don't udnerstand is were I'm going to add it and how >.<

EDIT2: Nvm about this problem! It got fixed and my Hoster forgott to allow the server in his Firewall... -.-

Last edited:
I'm not expert and I can be wrong but maybe you put wrong the password for connect to the database or you put wrong the user.

good luck

Well... we are using the correct user name and password, it can't be that...

Thx ^^

tEd4hdzrD9.png
and inside the white box write this
Code:
CREATE TABLE `z_ots_comunication` (
 					      `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 					      `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  					      `type` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 					      `action` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  					      `param1` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 					      `param2` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 					      `param3` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 					      `param4` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 					      `param5` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 					      `param6` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 					      `param7` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 					      `delete_it` int(2) NOT NULL default '1',
  					       PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
 					    ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Well... The error is not showing up again but we still can't login to the server, I never had this problem before... >.<

Back