• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website and mapping issues

tatara

Reaction score
GitHub
Tatara
Hi, I`m trying to start up my own server, but i have faced some issues even before starting it.
1. After proceeding with any changes on map ( RME map editor ), the server could not start up with error "Couldn`t determine the map format exiting2"
-- Found a solution to it, remove test-houses.xml from map file with Hex Editor. Any ideas how to make files save correctly ?
2. Have watched a videos, how to make a website for OT and in video was mention to import .sql file into mysql. I have done everything except importing that file, because my server files do not have it. Any ideas or maybe someone could assist and explain me, how to run my website for my OT ?

Trust me, your server does have a SQL, it just simply wont work without it. It could be located in some directory called SQL or some, I remember one version being a lil odd like that. But trust me it does have a sql, and if it dont. Well then you gotta figure out what server youre using ex (Tfs 1.2) or whatever you do use. And download the correct sql file.

Trust me, your server does have a SQL, it just simply wont work without it. It could be located in some directory called SQL or some, I remember one version being a lil odd like that. But trust me it does have a sql, and if it dont. Well then you gotta figure out what server youre using ex (Tfs 1.2) or whatever you do use. And download the correct sql file.
Im trying to open OTChaos 7.6. Maybe you could assist me in discord or something ? ^.^ would be perfect. Nidhogg#7853 < my discord, if someone would like to help .

Back