• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website] Donation System

Kiwi Dan

Kiwi Server 3.0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knows anyone that has or could make a script that helps with the donation process. Such as: http://wowscape.net/index.php?act=Donations

I basically need a system so that when a person donates or pays he gets a Point. This point is put on the database once the payment is cleared.

So all it needs to do is collect the players name and the database to display the players name, email and if it's confirmed.

The points would be used to get donators items via the website.

BTW this if for paypal, so it needs to use the IPN system.

Thanks,
Kiwi Dan

p.s wasn't sure what forum to post it on, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

@Kiwi DAN

This guy or someone have helped you with this php codes??? I need this too, if you know some news about this, plz PM or post here

Indeed this seems very promising, I think many would appreciate such a system.

Yup. Does anyone know how to do it?

I know paypal explains it but I tried it and it didn't work.

I know how to set the paypal information up for the auto redirect on confirmation of payment. I already have that and it is easy however the webpage is the tricky part. Id imagine the mail system would be best used so even if they player is online and does not have cap this would make everything work correctly. However the important part is having the log in/character select so that once the payment is confirmed the donation items set in the page config can be mailed to the player in the town selected by them via the page.

I know how to set the paypal information up for the auto redirect on confirmation of payment. I already have that and it is easy however the webpage is the tricky part. Id imagine the mail system would be best used so even if they player is online and does not have cap this would make everything work correctly. However the important part is having the log in/character select so that once the payment is confirmed the donation items set in the page config can be mailed to the player in the town selected by them via the page.

I had the idea that instead of them going through the website, they use an npc. The npc does database queries etc (or do it via a LUA function). That's after the donation ofc, so they just need to enter there characters name in the field for the donation. etc.

well at minimum the web page would be needed to at least issue a data tag for the donation preferably the donation amount, and rather than just setting it, obviously it would need to add it and compensate for -1 starting value if it has not been used before. Either way would be great.

Dosnt geisor have this options on his donationshop/paypalphphomepage?
Check downloads geisor. Or im wrong ?

well at minimum the web page would be needed to at least issue a data tag for the donation preferably the donation amount, and rather than just setting it, obviously it would need to add it and compensate for -1 starting value if it has not been used before. Either way would be great.

just make first log in set every1 to 0 for the value? that is an easier problem to solve which i'm sure u know and there are a bunch of ways to solve it. and it would prlly be easier to have the player just mailed everything but what would do in the case of players getting lvls/skills? they get mailed items that up there skills?

Dan,

You have a lot of resources,
why are you asking here?
People who own successful servers,
have certain respects others dont.

I suggest asking a pro
(Talaturen).

I have this system, but you like to pay for paypal 1% of each transfer, because him have auto-accepted the money, I can sell it for you if you like 25£ ;P so msg me here or msn [email protected]

Dont donate to these greedy fuckers. They give us shit connections/lag/freezes.

Back