• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website Layout

You like it?

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • HAte

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Blank

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

exrip

Photoshop Junky
Reaction score
I just have to start of whit saying that this is my FIRST try on making an 110% website layout made by me!

Ive havent coded it yet but i will maybe do that if ppl like it ^_^

PLEASE RATE OR HATE!

Hemsidacopy-1.png

Positive
  • The render looks well placed.
  • The icyish stuff looks pretty good.

Negative
  • Colours don't fit together at all!
  • Strange structure.
  • Boring layout. (Meaning nothing that really catches your eye).
  • All in all it's not that attractive =/

Hope you can keep the good things and change the rest.

Negative
  • Colours don't fit together at all!
  • Strange structure.
  • Boring layout. (Meaning nothing that really catches your eye).
  • All in all it's not that attractive =/

Hope you can keep the good things and change the rest.

I will change the things you said and see how it goes :) just wanna have some more ppl saying whats wrong and all that.

And you will maybe also concider that its my first 100% layout ever! 100% made by me so :p

Me dislike. could have been much batter if you would put more time on it.

Me dislike. could have been much batter if you would put more time on it.

Seriously, in my opinion that kind of post is ridiculous. I mean what does he gain from it? Nothing at all! He knows that he should've been spending more time to it, yet it probably did cost him a lot of time already. It's his first layout as he said, so he needs suggestions and critics.

ZoOorO, even if I know you well and for a quite long time now, this post wasn't smart at all.

Seriously, in my opinion that kind of post is ridiculous. I mean what does he gain from it? Nothing at all! He knows that he should've been spending more time to it, yet it probably did cost him a lot of time already. It's his first layout as he said, so he needs suggestions and critics.

ZoOorO, even if I know you well and for a quite long time now, this post wasn't smart at all.

Im working on an update now also that will be ALOT better then this one.

To be honest, I've seen worse... I can't say that I like this one but I don't really hate it. You should look for other homepages, how they are structured and then just keep practicing :) Do also take a look at the colors, which colors together are attractive?

Before you create a weblayout you should know what kind of website you are going to build (like in this case an AAC layout). And then you should draw a sketch of a website until you got something you like and after that create it in whatever program you use for making weblayouts.

Hope this helped, don't hesitate to question anything!

Good luck!

To be honest, I've seen worse... I can't say that I like this one but I don't really hate it. You should look for other homepages, how they are structured and then just keep practicing :) Do also take a look at the colors, which colors together are attractive?

Before you create a weblayout you should know what kind of website you are going to build (like in this case an AAC layout). And then you should draw a sketch of a website until you got something you like and after that create it in whatever program you use for making weblayouts.

Hope this helped, don't hesitate to question anything!

Good luck!

It was my first attempt and i just did something i had in my mind but the colors i just went shitty whit :p

I will take a closer look when i got the time again to make something that is not signatures.

If you make the deep red to some kind of blue I might like it more... also like some ppl said its a little weird layout doesnt give much space for the stuff you wanna put in the menues like highscore list etc... try make the list on the right side? instead of almost in the middle maybe :eek: or just make those red stripes on the sides a little smaller and make the menu little more to the right and wide up the space in the middle... <--- hope you got it :D

Back
Top Bottom