• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website Online For Me But Not Others!!

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Ok, I don't have a router and I got everything set up right, My website is online for me and it show's everything like who is online and how many people on and highscores but when I try to get people to try it it does not work for them.

I'm using Gesior's latest one so any help would be so apppreciated :)

How Do I open port 80 if I don't use a router?
Alot of people tell me this but I'm seriously the biggest idiot out there. Any detail would make me so excited ^.^

You might try a port check from Xampp just go to your Xampp directory and click on xampp-portcheck.exe. Then see if everything is free or is in use by Xampp and not by some other software.

I do not have Skype on my computer =/
Is there anyway I can see what is blocking port 80?

Open Port Check Tool

Write in port 80 there, you'll get a message if it works or not. :) (You won't be able to see what's blocking it, but you will see if its blocked or not.)

Success: I can see your service on 81.226.202.64 on port (80)
Your ISP is not blocking port 80

Last edited:
I used first the xampp idea, I seen it said port 80 - SYSTEM

next I tryed the port check website.
Error: I could not see your service on 75.108.167.62 on port (80)
Reason: Connection timed out

any ideas?

If you don't have any firewall or other program blocking port 80, and if you ain't using a router.
Your ISP or something must be blocking it somehow.

Make sure you don't have SKYPE installed and that your firewalls allows port 80.

Else if it still isn't working, contact your ISP.

Back