• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

weird wedding

If your a kid 8 year old you won't understand the point of a wedding lmao

And you don't understand the point of ur life, fucking spawn. I think i've told u too many times im superior to you, and u deserve me some respect. And since the point talking to you is useless because you just rage and say 2-3 dumb things without sense, im not going to keep this shit.

Don't even talk to me ok random?
kaythnxbye.

And you don't understand the point of ur life, fucking spawn. I think i've told u too many times im superior to you, and u deserve me some respect. And since the point talking to you is useless because you just rage and say 2-3 dumb things without sense, im not going to keep this shit.

kaythnxbye.

AGREED. That SoB is annoying.

kaythnxbye.

Last night I came home from white castle and had some killer diarrhea. My shit is superior to you. In fact I named it; Epic shit because I respect you so much. :)

Last night I came home from white castle and had some killer diarrhea. My shit is superior to you. In fact I named it; Epic shit because I respect you so much. :)

owned xD

that's some special wedding, I heard that one in my city had a marriage naked o_0
not sure if it's true tho.

kaythnxbye.

gave u the respect in the toilet b4 5 minutes
U were fresh and black

Back