• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Were to place the blam?

Sandflea

Fear the Reaper
Reaction score
Imagedrakan.jpg

16 Nov 2009, 19:53 Killed at Level 959 by Bip.

And he blams others for the death of hisself. :'(

Lmfao!!... Why all the people glad when they kill me and they even make threads LOL.... for all the ppl that didnt know im not a god im not invencible i do get fucked sometimes...

They were like 7 vs me and yah i got killed fairly i accept this dead, and yea i got pissed cause its 1 hour lvl not my problem that u never come to wars cause ur afraid to die and u didnt know what is it... like this time u wasnt there idk why ur soo happy if u didnt do anything and u were online...

And i logged out liek all the ppl do when we own them it means that there no chance that we cant win,we just had lord alexsand,fredi (that got kicked)and like 3 pallies, like lord said we dont always win.. Anyways we fucked them like 2x with less or the same amount of ppl that them ;) then they called more ppl

Oh and yea i was fucking pissed cause twizzler didnt come to help thats what more piss me off.

And thats tibi-auto right??
cause i know who gave u that :p w.e i wont get pissed with the player that gave u that shit just a little bit disspointed :p

cough..crazy glue.. cough

acid u think i didnt know about him or what??

and wasnt the faulkt of anyobody of the guild they all do it great just that i would heal them if they were in my situation.

Last edited:
hmm i have liek 1000 of u? i hate to post in forum is like stupid to talk here all the day

Lmfao!!... Why all the people glad when they kill me and they even make threads LOL.... for all the ppl that didnt know im not a god im not invencible i do get fucked sometimes...

They were like 7 vs me and yah i got killed fairly i accept this dead, and yea i got pissed cause its 1 hour lvl not my problem that u never come to wars cause ur afraid to die and u didnt know what is it... like this time u wasnt there idk why ur soo happy if u didnt do anything and u were online...

And i logged out liek all the ppl do when we own them it means that there no chance that we cant win,we just had lord alexsand,fredi (that got kicked)and like 3 pallies, like lord said we dont always win.. Anyways we fucked them like 2x with less or the same amount of ppl that them ;) then they called more ppl

Oh and yea i was fucking pissed cause twizzler didnt come to help thats what more piss me off.

And thats tibi-auto right??
cause i know who gave u that :p w.e i wont get pissed with the player that gave u that shit just a little bit disspointed :p

cough..crazy glue.. cough

acid u think i didnt know about him or what??

and wasnt the faulkt of anyobody of the guild they all do it great just that i would heal them if they were in my situation.

like i said to you dont get pissed at me and threaten to kick me from guild for not helping .. u guys should know by now i wont fight in nms .. it lags too much :p

Come on. Everybody dies.
And no team is perfect. <_<
A death doesn't really deserve a flame thread.

Red

aww comon buddy no need to nerd rage.
personally i find this all funny. it was mad hard to photo shop acids name in their though to be quite honest.

aww comon buddy no need to nerd rage.
personally i find this all funny. it was mad hard to photo shop acids name in their though to be quite honest.

BlackD Renamer? :blink:

Red

fuck im to poor in real life. i edited a screany with acids name. crop n paste. ^^

i wish i had blackd id be magebombing the shit outa people.

on cyntara it is perfectly fine to bot ml so i would check ur info b4 sayin it aint

can u point out where it says in the rules it isnt allowed...

1. Names
a) Names which contain insulting or spamming (e.g. "Thegmisaloser"), racist (e.g. "Honky"), extremely right-wing (e.g. "Hitler"), or sexist (e.g. "Justin Modene").

2. Cheating
a) Account Sharing, Account Selling, and Packet Injections.
b) Cavebotting of no kind on Cyntara. All levels should be earned fairly. If you are caught cavebotting, we have the right to ban, delete, and remove any amount of levels desired. There is no ex posto facto on this rule.
c) Obvious Combo Botting will result in 7 day ban the first offense, 30 days the second time, and deletion the next. You can get unbanned at the cash shop.
d) No magebombs of any sort. If you are caught magebombing, you will be IP banned. No exceptions.

3. Gamemasters
a) Threatening a gamemaster because of his or her actions or position as a gamemaster.
b) Pretending to be a gamemaster or to have influence on the decisions of a gamemaster.
c) Intentionally giving wrong or misleading information to a gamemaster concerning his or her investigations or making false reports about rule violations.
d) Gamemasters reserve the right to make any decisions they desire as moderated by Red.

4. Player Killing
a) SEVEN KILLS RESULTS IN A RED SKULL. It takes FOUR MINUTES to lose an unjustified kill.
b) We reserve the right to ban or kill any player for unruly player killing.

5. Bug Abuse
a) Intentionally exploiting a bug regardless of staff warning.

These rules may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced on the official website.

"thats right it dont say.. so i guess its perfectly fine until red says otherwise"

I think this will help your case...
Since I allow players to bot skills, there are caps on what you can get.
Quite unfair to the player that doesn't use a bot to train :p
That, and, I don't want some vocations using some items. (Paladins and Triple Overtime ect.)

Back