• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about choosing one...

What's better...?

• Dell

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Gateway

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hewlett Packard

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • iMac

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, Im buying a new computer for Christmas and I want to know what's the best :).

Well, I saw this computers...

Dell

Gateway

Hewlett Packard (HP)

iMac (Apple)

/\ All Desktop PCs /\

or buy...

iPhone

iPod Touch

New TV

Choose one of the computers... or post if you think I should buy an iPhone or those things.

Thanks,

i would say try mac but i wont pga it is so diffrent from pc dont fink mapeditor works their either i like dell i build my own computers but dell is fairly nice good computers for nice price i fink and u can like choos on their webpage what parts u want too upgrade and downgrade and like that almost as building ur own computer online
Hp sucks they have some integrated system in their computer that makes the computer rune slower then they have some control over it easier like when u download and stuff easier too trace if it is on a hp then a dell dell dosent drive whit the same integrated configs so it is some stuff makes it easier too hack i would go for dell /BaZZe PS: im not a noob at this akor xD

Well, I saw this computer in BestBuy... :p

Dell - Inspiron Desktop

Intel® Core™2 Quad processor Q9300
6GB DDR2 SDRAM
DL DVD±RW/CD-RW drive
750GB hard drive
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with SP1

What do you think...?

Well, I'd say go for the mac and atleast I would do it. Don't know if you've tried macintosh b4? Then you probably wouldn't ask here :), The Dell computers are you paying a lot for their services, and that's a good thing if you doesn't know that much about computers :) But when you posted that Dell computer I think it looks nice ;) But I'd rather pick together my own :)
Go for the mac! But if you don't want MAC OSX go for the Dell :)

If you want to play OT and tibia, don't go for the mac.
HP is nearly impossible to upgrade, Dell is slightly easier. Never tried gateway.

I would take a mac..

since u can dualboot or bootstrap.(cant remember name) a mac and run windows when mac os x has started so.. i can do the same things on a mac like an windows

My first computer was a Dell, I wanted to buy new ram and a new graphiccard. The case of the computer was to small for the graphiccard (fail) and it had only 2 ramslots (luckily checked that before I bought them).

I bought every single component at the cheapest seller and made my own computer myself. If you don't have a lot knowkledge go to someone who does, I'm sure there are computer nerds around you. Anyway, it's pretty easy to build up a computer if you look at a finished one. Cuil / Google are always good ways to get help as well ;). I really suggest you to buy the components, then you get exactly what you want :).

Back